ASUS TUF Gaming GT301 Mid-Tower Compact Case for ATX Motherboards with Honeycomb Front Panel
ASUS TUF Gaming GT301 PC
With the TUF Gaming GT301, ASUS has looked to incorporate straps into the design (which loop through the case itself) which means that in terms of carrying, you have fixed and firm control points.
It does though, as you might expect, come with more than a little functionality to ensure that, for a PC chassis as a whole, this is a very solid design to build your new PC system within.
- Stylishly design: Perforated honeycomb front panel to aid airflow and features a tempered-glass side panel to showcase your build’s internals in the compact case.
- Efficient cooling: Equipped with three 120mm Aura Sync addressable RGB-illuminated fans and one 120mm rear fan, plus up to six fan-mounting points for targeted airflow.
- Space reserved for 280/360mm water-cooling radiators in front and 120mm at the rear
- Integrated 6 ports Aura Sync addressable-RGB controller hub and a dedicated front panel control button to create a stunning lighting effect
- Extensive storage options: up to 2 HDD (trays included) and 6x SDD (2x dedicated bracket included, one is on the power supply shroud) mounting locations
- Combat-ready: Customized headphone hook which can be hanged on both sides
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) 1 x Headphone + Microphone
- 7 x Horizontal PCI-E
- 426 x 214 x 482 mm (LxWxH)
No posts found