The versatile airMAX AM-V2G-TI Titanium Sector Advanced RF Isolation Variable Beamwidth Antenna from Ubiquiti Networks is designed to work seamlessly with the Rocket M2 and Rocket M2 Titanium radios. Ubiquiti has even built an integrated Rocket radio mount built right into the back of the antenna. The antenna also features a custom-designed Protective Shroud that helps to shield your Rocket radio from the elements. It has a 2.3 to 2.6 GHz frequency range and 1.5:1 maximum VSWR.
The airMAX Titanium Sector is highlighted by its variable beamwidth configuration, which enhances scalability and streamlines inventory. The configuration setting options include 60°, 90°, and 120°. The antenna is outfitted with dual weatherproof RP-SMA connectors and it can withstand wind speeds up to 125 mph. The antenna is highly resistant to noise interference in co-location deployments as well. For added installation convenience, a Pole Mount Kit is included with this antenna.
- Advanced Carrier-Class PtMP BaseStation Antenna with Adjustable Beamwidth Configuration
- The airMAX Titanium Sector Antenna features advanced RF isolation and adjustable beamwidth configurations. Having adjustable beamwidth options enhances scalability and streamlines inventory. The airMAX Titanium Sector may be custom configured for any deployment requiring a 60°, 90°, or 120° sector. The antenna gain changes according to the configured beamwidth. The antenna gain is 17 dBi at 60°, 16 dBi at 90°, and 15 dBi at 120°.
- Easily Mount & Protect Your Rocket
- The Titanium Sector Antenna features an integrated Rocket mount that allows you to mount the Rocket without the use of any tools. There's also a custom-designed Protective Shroud that helps to shield your Rocket from the elements.
- Increased Performance When Paired with a Rocket M2 Titanium
- The airMAX Titanium Sector Antenna is specifically engineered for optimal performance when paired with a Rocket M2 Titanium. This combo supports up to a 20% increase in performance with PtMP networks, up to 90% performance improvement in a co-location environment, and increased durability in harsh weather.
- Reduced Co-Location Interference
- The airMAX Titanium Sector is designed to be highly resistant to noise interference in co-location deployments.
مواصفات المنتج العامة
لم يتم العثور على أية رسائل