C9500-16X-A - Cisco ONE Catalyst 9000 Series
C9500-16X-A is a Catalyst 9500 16-port 10Gig switch, with Network Advantage. The Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series Switches are the next generation of enterprise-class core and aggregation layer switches, supporting full programmability and serviceability. Based on an x86 CPU, the Catalyst 9500 Series is Cisco's lead purpose-built fixed core and aggregation enterprise switching platform, built for security, IoT, and cloud. The Catalyst 9500 Series is the industry's first purpose-built 40 Gigabit Ethernet line of switches targeted for the enterprise campus.
Table 1 shows the Quick Specs.
Catalyst 9500 16-port 10Gig switch, with Network Advantage
Up to 240 Gbps
Up to 360 Mpps
Dimensions (H x W x D)
1.73 x 17.5 x 21.52 in
Rack units (RU)
Highlights of Catalyst 9500 1/10-G 16- and 40-port switches: C9500-16X, C9500-48X
· 16 to 40 ports of 1/10 G with rich campus features
· SFP/SFP+, 8 x 1/10 G or 2 x 40 G uplinks
· Secure segmentation with SD-Access
· MPLS Level 2/3 VPNs, MVPN; flexible design templates
· Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW)
No posts found