Cisco 300 series switch delivers the ideal combination of price, performance, and capabilities in a solution designed specifically for small businesses. This broad portfolio of affordable managed switches provides a powerful foundation to support your business network.
Cisco SG300-28MP Managed Switch
|Cisco SG300-28MP Switches deliver the ideal combination of price, performance, and capabilities in a solution designed specifically for small businesses. This broad portfolio of affordable, managed switches provide a powerful foundation to support your business network.|
Easy-to-Use, Providing the Ideal Combination of Features and AffordabilityThe SG300-28MP, part of the Cisco Small Business line of network solutions, is an affordable managed switch that provides a reliable foundation for your business network. These switches deliver the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protect your sensitive information, and optimize your network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively. Easy to set up and use, the Cisco SG300-28P provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses, and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
The Cisco 300 Series is broad portfolio of fixed-configuration managed Ethernet switches. SG300-28MP Models are available with 28 ports of Fast Ethernet connectivity, providing optimal flexibility to create exactly the right network foundation for your business. However, unlike other small business switching solutions that provide managed network capabilities only in the costliest models, all Cisco SG300-28MP Switches support the advanced security management capabilities and network features you need to support business-class data, voice, security, and wireless technologies. At the same time, these switches are simple to deploy and configure, allowing you to take advantage of the managed network services your business needs.
SG300-28MP 26-port 10/100/1000 + 2 Combo* mini-GBIC slots
Business ApplicationsWhether you need a basic high-performance network to connect employee computers or a solution to deliver data, voice, and video services, the Cisco SG300-28MP offers a solution to meet your needs.
Possible deployment scenarios include:
- Secure desktop connectivity: Cisco SG300-28MP Switches can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity helps speed file transfers and data processing, improves network uptime, and keeps your employees connected and productive.
- Secure wireless connectivity: Cisco SG300-28MP Switches allow employees to work productively from conference rooms and common areas, collaborate in any office, and access business applications from wherever they are. Gigabit Ethernet connectivity helps ensure that your employees have the bandwidth and performance they need to make the most of mobile productivity. And with embedded security, your employees can work with confidence, knowing that only authorized users can access applications and network devices.
- Unified communications: As a managed network solution, the Cisco SG300-28MP provides the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for small businesses. Cisco SG300-28MP Switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other products, providing a complete small business solution.
- Highly secure guest connectivity. Cisco SG300-28MP Switches let you extend highly secure network connectivity to guests in a variety of settings, such as a hotel, an office waiting room, or any other area open to nonemployee users. Using powerful but easy-to-configure security and traffic segmentation capabilities, you can isolate your vital business traffic from guest services and keep guests' network sessions private from each other.
Features and BenefitsThe Cisco SG300-28MP switches provide security, performance, traffic management, and other capabilities - optimized and customized, and at the right price for small businesses.
Cisco SG300-28MP Switches provide:
- Choose from Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) is available on up to 24 ports of Gigabit Ethernet
- Strong security features include access control lists (ACLs), guest virtual LANs (VLANs), and other advanced security features to tightly control networks
- IPv6 support allows you to move up to the next generation of networking applications and operating systems without an extensive equipment upgrade
- Quality of service (QoS) on all models prioritizes network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance
- Static routing/Layer 3 IP routing between VLANs allows for communicating across VLANs without degrading application performance
- Power-saving technology allows switches to enter sleep mode, turn off unused ports, and adjust power as needed
- Fanless design on 11 models allow switches to run silently and unobtrusively
- More ports per Gigabit Ethernet switch includes 28- and 52 -port Gigabit Ethernet switches (instead of 20 or 44 ports with four shared ports, as in traditional devices)
- Intuitive browser-based tools provide for easy setup and management
- Full CLI and SNMP support
Cable Connectivity Details Type: Serial cable Cable Details Included Qty: 1 Capacity Type: ACL rules Value: Up to 512 Dimensions & Weight Depth: 13.8 in Height: 1.8 in Weight: 11.6 lbs Width: 17.3 in Environmental Parameters Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90% (non-condensing) Humidity Range Storage: 10 - 90% (non-condensing) Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F Max Storage Temperature: 158 °F Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F Min Storage Temperature: -4 °F Flash Memory Installed Size: 16 MB Header Brand: Cisco Compatibility: Mac , PC Country Kits: Localization: Chinese (simplified) , English , French , German , Italian , Japanese , Spanish Manufacturer: Cisco Systems Model: SG300-28MP Packaged Quantity: 1 Product Line: Cisco Small Business Interface Provided Comments: PoE+ Connector Type: RJ-45 Qty: 24 Type: 1000Base-T Qty: 4 Comments: Management Connector Type: DB-9 Qty: 1 Type: Console Connector Type: SFP Qty: 2 Type: 1000Base-X Miscellaneous Authentication Method: RADIUS , Secure Shell (SSH) , TACACS+ Compliant Standards: CSA 22.2 , FCC Part 15 A , UL 60950 Encryption Algorithm: SSL Height (Rack Units): 1 MTBF: 138,677 hours Rack Mounting Kit: Included Networking Advanced Switching: Layer 3 Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP) , IEEE 802.1D , IEEE 802.1p , IEEE 802.1Q , IEEE 802.1s , IEEE 802.1w , IEEE 802.1x , IEEE 802.3 , IEEE 802.3ab , IEEE 802.3ad (LACP) , IEEE 802.3af , IEEE 802.3at , IEEE 802.3u , IEEE 802.3x , IEEE 802.3z Connectivity Technology: Wired/Wireless Features: Access Control List (ACL) support , BOOTP support , Broadcast Storm Control , DHCP support , DiffServ support , DoS attack prevention , Firmware upgradable , IGMP snooping , IPv6 support , Jumbo Frames support , Layer 2 switching , Layer 3 switching , MLD snooping , Multicast Storm Control , Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support , Port mirroring , Quality of Service (QoS) , Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support , Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support , Syslog support , Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support , Unicast Storm Control , VLAN support , Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing Form Factor: Desktop , Rack-mountable Jumbo Frame Support: 10KB MAC Address Table Size: 8K entries Manageable: Yes PoE Budget: 375 W Ports Qty: 28 Power Over Ethernet (PoE): PoE+ Remote Management Protocol: CLI , HTTP , HTTPS , RMON 1 , RMON 2 , RMON 3 , RMON 9 , SNMP 1 , SNMP 2c , SNMP 3 , SSH , Telnet Routing Protocol: Static IPv4 routing Status Indicators: Link activity , Port transmission speed , System Subcategory: Network hubs and switches Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet Type: Switch Performance Type: Switching capacity Value: 56 Gbps Type: Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size) Value: 41.67 Mpps Ports Qty: 24 Type: 10/100/1000 (PoE+) Ports (2nd) Qty: 2 Type: 10/100/1000 Ports (3rd) Qty: 2 Type: Combo Gigabit SFP Power Device Frequency Required: 50/60 Hz Nominal Voltage: AC 120/230 V Type: Internal power supply RAM Installed Size: 128 MB Service Support Details Full Contract Period: Lifetime Support Details Service Included: Replacement Support Details Type: Limited warranty Support Details Full Contract Period: 1 year Support Details Service Included: Web support Support Details Type: Technical support Support Details Service Included: Phone consulting Service & Support Type: Limited lifetime warranty Service & Support Details Response Time: Next business day
- 24 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 2 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP
- AC 120/230 V
- 13.8 in x 1.8 inx17.3 in
No posts found