up the performance and capacity of your system with the 275GB MX300 SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD from Crucial. This drive is built with 3D NAND technology that accelerates the drive's performance with up to 530 MB/s reads and 500 MB/s writes. In addition to performance, this technology enhances the life span of the drive. Crucial has built this drive to be 7mm high and includes a 9.5mm adapter so it can fit in taller bays. The MX300 is compatible with systems that feature a SATA interface and a bay supporting 2.5" form factors. Furthermore, Acronis True Image HD is provided for migrating data from your old drive to the MX300 SSD.
- Instantly Improve System Performance
- The Crucial MX300 reaches read speeds of up to 530 MB/s and write speeds of up to 500 MB/s on all file types, so that systems can boot up almost instantly, experience reduced load times, and accelerate demanding applications. Plus, Dynamic Write Acceleration technology uses an adaptable pool of high-speed, single-level cell flash memory to generate fast speeds throughout the drive's long life.
- 90x More Energy Efficient than a Typical Hard Drive
- Extreme Energy Efficiency technology within the Crucial MX300 reduces the amount of active power usage that's consumed by the drive. The Crucial MX300 extends your laptop's battery life by using only 0.075W of power, compared to a typical hard drive that uses 6.8W.
- With an endurance rating of up to 220TB total bytes written, the Crucial MX300 is engineered with Micron 3D NAND to deliver years of fast performance. 3D NAND technology leverages large NAND cells to improve performance and prolong endurance.
- Keep Your System Cool
- In addition to lower active power usage, Adaptive Thermal Protection technology dynamically adjusts the storage component's activity. This technology helps keep your system cool and minimizes the risk of damage caused by overheating.
- Crucial Storage Executive
- This downloadable tool is easy-to-use and helps to monitor and enhance the performance of your Crucial MX300. You can update to the latest firmware and enable the Momentum Cache feature in Storage Executive to improve burst performance instantly.
|Max Sequential Read/Write Speed||Read: up to 530 MB/s
Write: up to 500 MB/s
|Random Read IOPS||92k|
|Random Write IOPS||83k|
|Endurance||220 TB Total Bytes Written (TBW), equal to 120 GB per day for 5 years|
|Life Expectancy||1.5 million hours|
|Hardware Encryption||AES 256-bit encryption
TCG Opal 2.0-compliant
Compatible with Microsoft eDrive
|Compliance||CE, FCC, BSMI, C-Tick, VCCI, Kcc, RoHS, China RoHS, WEEE, TUV, UL, SATA-IO|
|Supported Features||Dynamic Write Acceleration
Redundant Array of Independent NAND
Multistep Data Integrity Algorithm
Adaptive Thermal Protection
Power Loss Protection4
Data Path Protection
Active Garbage Collection
Self-Monitoring and Reporting Technology (SMART)
Error Correction Code (ECC)
Device Sleep Support
|Operating Temperature||32 to 158°F / 0 to 70°C|
|Package Weight||0.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.1 x 5.1 x 0.7"|
No posts found