Dell PowerVault MD3800f, 16G, 2U-12 drive, 12x HD 3.5, 2x Controller, 16G, 2U , 2X SFP, 16GB
Introducing 16Gb Fibre Channel Technology that delivers high-performance and high-capacity storage
Consolidate your Fibre Channel storage with the PowerVault MD3 Fibre Channel array series. The arrays are ideal for entry-level storage consolidation that requires high availability, high performance and business continuity without sacrificing ease of use and reliability. Featuring the next generation of high-performance 16Gb Fibre Channel models, the MD3 arrays are designed for versatility, supporting a range of drive types, premium software features and a choice of 2U or high-density 4U chassis.
Get affordable enterprise-level performance
Take advantage of the enhanced features offered on all PowerVault MD3 Fibre Channel arrays, including the latest 16Gb models.
- Improved performance: Get up to 2x performance with the new 16Gb FC array11
- Controller options: Have 16GB total cache12 for maximized throughput
- Dynamic Disk Pools: Improved DDP functionality that supports 20 disk pools, and can support up to 120 SSDs
- Multi-protocol connectivity from the host: Get 16Gb FC and 12Gb SAS connectivity
- Thin Provisioning: Allows allocating and consuming physical storage capacity as needed in disk pools
- SSD Cache: Increases execution speed of applications by caching previously read data (available with High Performance tier only)
- vStorage APIs for Array Integration (VAAI) support: Allows integration of array commands with VMware in the host environment
- Try and Buy: Allows 90-day trial software licenses for specific software to determine what premium features suit your environment
Protect your data
Keep your valuable information safe with these additional PowerVault options:
- Remote Replication: Replicate data to any global location that includes mirroring thin provisioned pools
- Snapshots: Easily recover files after accidental deletion or alteration with point-in-time copies of data.
- Virtual Disk Copy (VDC): Enable quick and seamless virtual disk relocation and disk-based backup and recovery with a full, replicated copy of source data.
- Self-encrypting drives (SEDs): Render data useless to unauthorized users with drive-level encryption, even if the drive has been removed from the enclosure.
- Instant Secure Erase: Permanently and securely remove data when SEDs are repurposed or decommissioned.
Spend less managing your data
The PowerVault MD3 Fibre Channel array series brings affordability to primary storage and allows you to add capacity and software as needed. It keeps your storage directly attached to your data infrastructure and is compatible with Microsoft® Hyper-V®, Citrix® XenServer® and VMware® ESX. In addition, the MD-series storage arrays support vSphere® Storage APIs for Storage Awareness (VASA). Simplify physical and virtual resource management with MD Storage Manager and PowerVault VMware vCenter™ Plug-In 5.0.
- MD Storage Manager: With wizard-based array configuration and single-pane management, MD Storage Manager can alert you to problems and launch its recovery guru to automatically help troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- VMware vCenter Plug-In 5.0: Monitor, manage, provision and optimize storage for performance and availability across your virtual infrastructure. You can also implement Storage Replication Adapters (SRA) to simplify management of disaster recovery with centralized recovery plans and VASA to create profiles that map to volumes and virtual machines.
- DC – 700W
- AC - 600W
- 2x Controller, 16G FC
- 3.5"--7,200 RPM Near-line SAS drives available in 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 3TB, 4TB, 6TB, 8TB
- Up to twelve (12) 3.5 inch SAS, Near-line SAS, SSD, SED
- 16G Fibre Channel
- Redundant Power Supply (2 PSU) 600W
- 8.68cm (3.42") x 44.63cm (17.57") x 56.1cm (22.09")
- up to 35°C
No posts found