Ubiquiti Networks airFiber AF-4X 4 GHz Carrier Backhaul Radio AF-4X
The compact form factor allows the airFiber X to be used with airFiber Slant 45 antennas, or instantly upgrade a 5 GHz Rocket™link that uses a RocketDish™RD‑5G30/RD‑5G34* antenna.
Carrier Backhaul for the World
Deploy the 2.4, 3, 4, 5 or 11 GHz model that meets your specific spectrum requirements, anywhere around the world. The airFiber X features multiple channel width options to suit your deployment needs – up to 11 different channel sizes available for the AF-2X or AF-3X.
Optimal Operation and Channel Configuration
Channel width flexibility allows you to independently configure TX and RX channel frequencies and place them anywhere within the radio band to avoid local interference. You also have the ability to program different uplink and downlink duty cycles to support asymmetric traffic requirements.
* Additional performance available with RocketDish to airFiber Conversion Kit
- FCC: 4940 - 4990 MHz IC: 4940 - 4990 MHz ETSI: 4700 - 4990 MHz Other Regions: 4700 - 4990 MHz
- (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- INVICTUS IC
- 24V, 1A PoE Gigabit Adapter (Included)
- 8.82 x 3.32 x 1.89" / 224.03 x 84.33 x 48.01 mm
- 0.77 lb / 0.35 kg
- -40 to 131°F / -40 to 55°C
No posts found