The UniFi Video Camera can be used indoors or outdoors, attached to the wall, ceiling or a pole. Available in a single or 5-pack.
• Clear 1080p Video Resolution
• New Ball Joint Mount design offers flexible 3-axis adjustment and can be mounted indoors or outdoors
• Camera has infrared LEDs with an automatic IR cut filter for day and night surveillance
• Outdoor Weather Resistant
• Built in Microphone
• Wall, Ceiling, or Pole Mountable
• Dimensions: 75 x 140mm (2.95 x 5.51")
• Weight: 300 g (10.58 oz)
• Enclosure: Injection-Molded Polycarbonate and Die-Cast Aluminum
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet
• Sensor: 1/3" Megapixel HDR Sensor
• Lens: EFL 3.6mm, F1.8
• Night Mode: IR LEDs with mechanical IR Cut Filter
• Microphone: Yes
• Button: Factory Reset Button
• Power Method: 24V Passive PoE
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE Adapter (Included with Single-Pack)
• Maximum Power Consumption: 4W
• Mounting: Wall/Ceiling/Pole
• Operating Temperature: -30 to 70 C (-22 to 158 F)
• Operating Humidity: 20-90% Non-condensing
• Video Compression: H.264
• Resolution: 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080)
• Maximum Frame Rate: 30 FPS
• Image Settings: Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, Saturation, Noise Reduction, 50/60Hz
• Processor: Ambarella S2L66 (826 MHz ARM Cortex-A9)
• Memory: 512 MB DDR3L
• Viewing Angle Before Lens Correction: 85° (H), 44.8° (V), 97.1° (D)
• Viewing Angle After Lens Correction: 72° (H), 42.9° (V), 80.4° (D)
• Supported UniFi Video Version: UniFi Video 3.2 (or Newer)
• UniFi Video System Requirements: 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10/8/7, Ubuntu 12.04 or 14.04, or Debian 7.0 System with an Intel or Compatible 1.86GHz (or Above) Processor and a Minimum of 2 GB RAM.
Powerful Software Management
Use the UniFi Video mobile app for easy camera management and live streaming from an iOS or Android-based smartphone or tablet.
HD Image Quality
Featuring an EFL 3.6 mm f/1.8 lens for superior vision, the UniFi Video Camera G3 provides 1080p HD resolution at 30 FPS.
Unlimited Free Use + No Third-Party Server Streaming + Remote Accessibility Anywhere
Hybrid Cloud Technology combines the best of local and cloud management: secure, local storage and convenient remote access with streaming privacy – no licensing or maintenance fees.
Infrared Range Extender
The optional IR Range Extender accessory, model UVC-G3-LED, significantly extends the night vision range to up to 25 m (82 ft).
No posts found