Cisco SG112-24 Compact 24-Port Gigabit Switch
Cisco SMB SG112-24-UK 24 Port Gigabit Switch
- Twenty-Four (24) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports with automatic medium dependent interface (MDI) and MDI crossover (MDI-X); auto negotiated port for connecting.
- Two combination mini Gigabit Interface Converter ports help you deploy the switch in your existing high-speed network.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link.
- Compact, desktop form factor for easy installation and use.
- Includes advanced Cisco traffic-handling features to keep your applications running at peak performance.
- Includes cable diagnostic feature and Loop Detection
- Integrated QoS intelligence on the switch automatically prioritises delay-sensitive services such as voice or video.
- Works right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure.
This Cisco SG112-24 switch delivers the performance you need to run your business applications - including bandwidth-intensive video services - and avoid slow and sluggish networks. It supports up 10/100/1000 Ethernet speeds, unlocking a new level of capacity and performance in your business network and letting you transfer large files in seconds.
Reduced energy costs
This Cisco SG112-24 switch is designed to help conserve energy by optimising power use without compromising performance, which protects our environment and reduces your energy costs. In addition, they support the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods. Most of the switches have no fans, so they run silently and unobtrusively while lowering energy costs.
Support for advanced technologies
This Cisco SG112-24 switch includes advanced Cisco traffic-handling features to keep your applications running at peak performance. Integrated QoS intelligence on the switch automatically prioritises delay-sensitive services such as voice or video to improve your network's performance. Fast store-and-forward switching identifies damaged packets and prevents them from being passed on through the network. All of these features run automatically, with no management or configuration required.
Peace of mind
Every Cisco 110 Series switches deliver the rock-solid reliability you expect from a Cisco switch. The solution has been rigorously tested to ensure optimal uptime and performance. In addition, unlike the purchase of a consumer-grade product, your investment in a Cisco Small Business network will grow with your business.
Ease of use
A Cisco SG112-24 switch works right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically. As a standards-based Cisco solution, this Cisco SG112-24 switch is also designed to immediately accommodate all of the devices in your network, including:
- Support for 10 megabits per second (Mbps), 100 Mbps, and up to 1 gigabit per second (1000 Mbps) devices in the same network
- Automatic cable detection, so you don't have to worry about using the wrong cable type
- Compatibility with network devices from other vendors
Cisco Limited Lifetime Warranty
Cisco Small Business products offer a limited lifetime hardware warranty with return to factory replacement and a 1-year limited warranty for fans and power supplies. In addition, Cisco offers software application updates for bug fixes, telephone technical, and online chat support at no charge for the first 12 months following the date of purchase. To download software updates, go to: www.cisco.com/go/smallbiz. Product warranty terms and other information applicable to Cisco products are available at www.cisco.com/go/warranty.
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3az
- Rack-mountable 1U
- 128 MB
- 24 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP
- 27.94 cm x 17 cm x 4.45 cm
No reviews found