Cisco Dual Radio 802.11ac Access Point with PoE (ETSI)
Cisco SMB WAP371-E-K9 AC WiFi Access Point
- 3x3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) with three spatial streams allows maximum performance.
- Single Point Setup, a controller-less technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points - without requiring additional hardware.
- The Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface enables a high-speed uplink to the wired network.
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, help protect sensitive business information.
- Captive portal support facilitates highly secure, customised guest access with multiple rights and roles.
- Simple installation and intuitive web-based configuration and wizard facilitate fast, simple deployment and setup in minutes.
- Support for PoE allows for easy installation without expensive additional wiring.
- Sleek design with multiple internal antennas and versatile mounting kit allows for installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop.
- Intelligent QoS prioritises network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximise energy efficiency.
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades.
Greater Speeds with the latest Wireless AC
The Cisco WAP371 uses the latest Wireless AC (802.11ac) technology, which can provide transfer rates of up 1600Mbps. Faster wireless speeds allow you to download contents and sync files 3 times faster than the previous standard and provide you with whole office coverage. The Cisco WAP371 operates on both the 2.4 GHz band and 5 GHz wireless bands at the same time using concurrent dual-band technology. (802.11ac 3x3 / 802.11n 2x2)
Easy to Setup
The Cisco WAP371 is simple to set up and use, with intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. A sleek, compact design with flexible mounting options enables the access point to smoothly blend into any small business environment. Support for PoE makes the device easy to install without the need for separate power plugs or expensive new wiring.
Single Point Setup (More than 1 AP)
Single Point Setup provides a unique centralised method to administer and manage the Cisco WAP371 Wireless-AC Access Point with an easy setup. Using one access point on a network of multiple Cisco WAP371 access points, Single Point Setup provides a single view of the whole WLAN to replicate configuration, security, and management across all access points.
Once a wireless cluster is created, Single Point Setup facilitates channel planning across the wireless network, reducing radio interference and increasing bandwidth and performance.
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- 1 x 1000Base-T (PoE+) - RJ-45
- 64 MB
- 23 cm x 23 cm x 4.3 cm
No posts found