CCR1009-8G-1S-1S Mikrotik Gigabit Router 10 port 9 core SFP+
MikroTik CCR1009-8G-1S-1S+ - Core Gigabit SFP+ Router
• Brand New Mikrotik Cloud Core Platform
• Robust 9 core 1.2 GHz TILERA CPU
• 2 GB RAM
• 8 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
• Level 6 RouterOS license
• Hardware Encryption Support
• One SFP Cage
• One SFP+ Cage for 10Gbps uplink support
• MicroUSB port and LCD touch screen
• Dual Power Supplies for Redundant Operation
• MicroSD / Smart card slot for Certificate based authentication
• Stateful Firewall, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, PPP, IPIP, GRE, EoIP, Radius, IPSec and many other standards supported
MikroTik CCR1009 is a powerful Ethernet router based on the cutting edge TILERA 9 core CPU.
The CCR1009 is powered by RouterOS, a fully featured routing operating system which has been continuously improved for fifteen years. Dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring - just a few of the vast number of features supported by RouterOS.
CCR1009-8G-1S-1S+ comes with 2GB of RAM, eight Gigabit Ethernet ports (Ether1-4 are in a Switch group), one SFP port and one SFP+ port with 10G support (SFP module not included).
CCR1009-8G-1S-1S+ model have dual power supplies built in for redundancy (if one power line fails, the other one will take over automatically).
CCR1009-8G-1S-1S+ supports a Smart card, to store your private key for use in all features that support Certificate based authentication.
|CPU nominal speed||1.2 GHz|
|CPU core count||9|
|Size of RAM||2 GB|
|10/100 Ethernet ports||None|
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports||8|
|Number of USB ports||1|
|Supported input voltage||14 V - 57 V|
|CPU temperature monitor||Yes|
|PCB temperature monitor||Yes|
|Temperature range||-20C to +60C|
|RouterOS License Level||L6|
|Max Power consumption||35W|
|USB slot type||microUSB type AB|
|Serial Port||RS232 + Header|
- 14 V - 57 V
- microUSB type AB
- 10/100/1000 (Ethernet ports (8
- -20C to +60C
No reviews found