Cisco Wireless-AC/N Premium Dual Radio Access Point with PoE
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Cisco SMB WAP571-E-K9 AC WiFi Access Point
- Simultaneous dual-band WiFi capability up to 1900Mbps, 1300Mbps on 5Ghz and 600Mbps on 2.4Ghz.
- 3x3 MIMO with three spatial streams on 5GHz and 2.4GHz allows for maximum performance.
- Controller-less, Single Point Setup, simplifies deployment and management of multiple access points.
- Two (2) Gigabit ports enable a high-speed uplink to the wired network and also link aggregation support.
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection.
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- A captive portal support facilitates highly secure, customised guest access with multiple rights and roles.
- Support for PoE allows for easy installation without expensive additional wiring.
- Intelligent QoS prioritises network traffic to help keep critical network applications running.
- A power-saving sleep mode and port control features help increase energy efficiency.
- A limited lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind.
Improved coverage and user capacity
The Cisco WAP571 AC1900 WiFi PoE Access Point uses concurrent dual-band radio for improved coverage and user capacity. The 3x3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams allows the access point to run at maximum performance in both the 5GHz and 2.4GHz frequency. Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces with Power over Ethernet (PoE) facilitates flexible installation and reduces cabling and wiring costs. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritise bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications.
Secure WiFi and guest access
To provide highly secure guest access to visitors and other users, the Cisco WAP571 support a captive portal with multiple authentication options and the ability to configure rights, roles, and bandwidth. A customised guest login page lets you present a welcome message and access details, and reinforces your brand with company logos.
To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, the Cisco WAP571 supports both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorised users out.
Controller-less Single Point Setup
Designed to scale smoothly as your organisation grows, the access points feature controller-less Single Point Setup, which simplifies the deployment of multiple access points without additional hardware. With a Cisco WAP571, you can extend business-class wireless networking to employees and guests anywhere in the office, with the flexibility to meet new business needs for years to come.
The Cisco WAP571 is easy to set up and use, with intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. An attractive design with flexible mounting options allows the access points to smoothly blend into any small-business environment.
- 1 x 1000Base-T (PoE+) - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x 1000Base-T (management) - RJ-45
- 256 GB
- 1.9 Gbps
- 9.05 x 9.05 x 1.57 in. (230 x 230 x 40 mm)
No reviews found