TRENDnet 300Mbps Wireless-N Access Point
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The versatile N300 Wireless Access Point is designed to create a scalable high speed wireless n network or to connect a wired device to an existing wireless network.
Use multiple 300Mbps Wireless N Access Points together to extend your network using Wireless Distribution System (WDS), Wireless Bridge and AP Client Modes.
Expand a wireless network without running additional cabling with Wireless Distribution Service (WDS) technology by connecting multiple access points wirelessly. Use Wireless Bridge Mode to connect devices such as game consoles, printers and digital video recorders (DVR) to your wireless network. Advanced antenna technology (MIMO) increases wireless coverage and WPA / WPA2 encryption protects your wireless network.
*Maximum wireless signal rates are referenced from IEEE 802.11 theoretical specifications. Actual data throughput and coverage will vary depending on interference, network traffic, building materials and other conditions.
- Compact high performance wireless n access point
- Wireless Bridge mode for Ethernet-to-wireless bridging function
- Works as an access point and a wireless adapter
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11n (draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11g and 802.11b standards
- compatible with 802.11b/g/n networks
- Up to a 300Mbps data rate using an 802.11n (draft 2.0) Â connection
- Expand a wireless network using AP client mode or Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
- Support for the 802.11e Quality of Service (QoS) standard
- Low interference and high susceptibility deliver reliable performance
- 2 removable antennas to support high speed performance and expanded coverage
- Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) feature allowing you to integrate other WPS devices into your network quickly
- Indoor coverage up to 100 meters (328ft.)*
- Outdoor coverage up to 300 meters (984ft.)*
- Supports Windows 2000/XP/2003 server/Vista Operating Systems
The manufacture company
- 2.412 - 2.462 GHz (North America) 2.412 - 2.472 GHz (Europe)
LAN Port 10/100
1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX LAN port
- 2 x 2dBi detachable antennas
- IEEE 802.11n draft 2.0, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, 2.0 and 802.11e
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX LAN port
Power, LAN, WPS, and Wireless
12 V DC 0.5A external power adapter
- 120 x 26 x 88 mm (4.7 x 1.0 x 3.4 in.)
No reviews found